Leak-proof double seal ensures safe transport of samples.
This economical wide mouth 250mL (8oz) HDPE round bottle has a rigid polypropylene (PP) double-seal closure designed to prevent leakage. Not autoclavable. Great for use as a long term storage container.
- No-drip pour lip for safe and clean dispensing.
- Heavy wall to withstand years of abuse.
- Extra wide opening provides easy filling of solid materials.
- Capacity: 250mL / 8oz.
- Bottle: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Closure: Polypropylene (PP)
- Color: Natural Translucent
- Cap Size: 45mm
- Bottle Opening: 33.3mm
- Bottle Height: 140mm
- Pre-cleaned: No
- Autoclavable: No
- Upper Extreme Temp: 248°F (120°C)
- Lower Working Temp: -148°F (-100°C)
- Excellent resistance (no attack)...
- Alcohols, select acidic and basic solutions.
- Good resistance (minor attack)...
- Aldehydes (e.g Formaldehyde)
- Esters (e.g. Ethyl Acetate)
- Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons (e.g. Benzene)
- Ketones (e.g. Acetone)
- Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack - short term use only)...
- Halogenated Hydrocarbons (e.g. Carbon tetrachloride)
- Oxidizing Agents (e.g. Hydrogen Peroxide)